Yes, Bric’s offer warranty for first purchaser or gift recipient of the product. Please look at warranty card in the product to know the warranty coverage period.
In summary, it is a 5 year warranty for luggages which comes with wheels and purchased in North America (from the bricstore website). It is a 2 year warranty for luggage without wheels. Note that for products purchased from other retailers e.g. Amazon (except bricstore.com), you need to register your warranty online after receiving your product.
Do not worry as your Bric’s luggage is likely covered by warranty. (2 or 5 years, depending). If your luggage is not damaged via deterioration or damaged by airline carriers, you will be entitled to make a warranty claim.
To make your warranty claim, first contact the retailer which you have purchased your Bric’s luggage from, then contact Bric’s customer service ([email protected])
Ensure you have detailed down how your luggage is being damaged, together with photos and your proof of purchase (this is extremely important)
Unfortunately, there isn’t any direct telephone line to contact BricStore. You can send your request via https://bricstore.com/customer-care/contact-us/
According to most customers, Bric’s luggage is quite durable and can last for around 3 – 5 years, depending on the frequency of travels.
You can follow the below instructions to do a lock reset.
1) When you first receive your luggage, the default combination should be 0-0-0.
2) If it’s not, set to 0-0-0, and push the big button (slide towards the combination) to open your luggage.
3) To set your combination for the first time, use a safety pin and press on the small button between the lock slot and the dial down. It should have a “click”.
4) Change/set to your desired combination, then push on the big button (slide towards the combination).
5) That’s all, your new combination is set.