- Is there a warranty for Rockland luggage?
- How to do Rockland Luggage lock reset?
- What is the official website of Rockland Luggage?
- Is Rockland luggage expensive and value for money?
- How many different types of Rockland luggage sets are there?
- How many years can a Rockland luggage last?
- How do I buy Rockland luggage? Where is the best?
- What is Rockland luggage customer service?
- What is Rockland luggage phone number?
- My Rockland Luggage Is Damaged, What’s Next?
Is there a warranty for Rockland luggage?
Yes, all Rockland luggage comes with a whopping 5 years warranty to warrant defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase. In an event of a defect, Fox Luggage will repair the luggage or replace it with a comparable product. Be sure to keep your luggage warranty tag and purchase receipt which is mandatory for making a claim.
How to do Rockland Luggage lock reset?
Your Rockland luggage lock won’t open? Here’s how to reset Rockland luggage lock. Doing the lock reset is pretty easy. Follow the steps below (if you know your current passcode):
- Hold the lock on one hand.
- Hold the clickable part of the locker, hold the lock open.
- Enter your new lock passcode & then release the hold.
- A new passcode is set.
If you don’t know your current passcode, you may want to check this video out.
What is the official website of Rockland Luggage?
Rockland luggage is by Fox Luggage Inc. You can find their official website at https://www.foxluggage.com/
Is Rockland luggage expensive and value for money?
Personally, I would say that Rockland luggage is one of the most affordable luggage that you can get from the market today. Looking at its quality and stylish design, it is quite a value for money.
How many different types of Rockland luggage sets are there?
Basically, there are 3 main types of Rockland luggage sets, the 4 pieces, 3 pieces, and 2 pieces set. Below are the collections based on the different sets.
|Type||4 Piece Set||3 Piece Set||2 Piece Set|
|Hard Side Case||Vision|
How many years can a Rockland luggage last?
This is subjective and really depends on the frequency and type of usage. From my experience, I travel around 3 – 4 times a day and my Rockland luggage are still strong after 3 years.
How do I buy Rockland luggage? Where is the best?
The best and most convenient way to get your Rockland luggage is through the Amazon online store. Amazon has the best-discounted price. Tip: You can buy Rockland luggage by visiting the links in our review. We will get a small commission that will help us maintain our pages.
What is Rockland luggage customer service?
What is Rockland luggage phone number?
Unfortunately, there is no phone number that you can call to reach the service team. The only option currently is to contact via email or contact form.
My Rockland Luggage Is Damaged, What’s Next?
Do not panic as Fox luggage offers a 5-year warranty. First, take full detailed photos of your damaged Rockland luggage.
- Note down how you get it damaged
- Note down the exact details of the damage – e.g. where is it broken.
- Go to https://www.foxluggage.com/warranty-info , download the claim form and provide all the necessary details.
- Ensure all the details are correctly and sufficiently furnished before sending to [email protected]